Please read this carefully. These are the terms and conditions under which you may use Ethnic Now . These terms apply to your use of Ethnic Now irrespective of the delivery platform you use – e.g. desktop PC, laptop, mobile device, PDA or otherwise – and irrespective of how Ethnic Now content is delivered to you – e.g. via web browser, WAP browser, email, SMS or otherwise. By registering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below. You are responsible for bringing these terms and conditions to the attention of anyone who may access the material as a result of you.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions (or are not authorised to do so) you should not register on Ethnic Now . If you have any questions please contact us at info@Ethnicnow. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Access and Use
- Paid for Subscriptions
- Linking to Ethnic Now
- Technical Requirements and Site Security
- Warranty and Liability
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
- Email Alerts
- Corporate Information
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
1. Access and Use
Ethnic Now is split into three sections. Areas that are:
- Accessible to all
- Accessible to registered users. In order to gain access to these areas, an online registration form must be completed.
- Subscription based areas, accessible to subscribers only, e.g. job advertising.
Ethnic Now reserves the right to change which areas of the site are registration controlled, and which areas are accessible to registered users.
The material on the Site including, but not limited to the text, photos and graphics reproduced on it are protected by copyright, other intellectual property rights and all analogous rights.
The Site is owned by Ethnic Now Limited and neither the whole nor any part of it may be reproduced unless specifically specified in these terms. All other rights are reserved. The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on the Site, unless otherwise specified are the trade marks of Ethnic Now . No rights are granted to use any of them without the written permission of Ethnic Now . Ethnic Now may at any time modify these terms and conditions. Any modifications will become effective on either the posting of the modified terms and conditions on the Site or notification to you.
Restrictions on Use
You may not use Ethnic Now for any unlawful purpose.
Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for their own personal or editorial use only. Republication or redistribution of Ethnic Now content by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Ethnic Now .
Except as expressly set out above, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive, publicly display or in any way commercially exploit any of the Ethnic Now content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Ethnic Now (and neither may you allow a third party to do any of the same):
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Ethnic Now content made under these terms and conditions; or
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading/printing and storing all or any of the Ethnic Now content; or
- deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the Ethnic Now content or otherwise access the Ethnic Now content for similar purposes; or
- use any machine, electronic, web based or similar device to read or extract the Ethnic Now content by automated or machine based means.
2. Paid for Subscriptions
Ethnic Now reserves the right to vary the areas of the site that are paid for, those that are to be registered for, and those that are free-of-charge.
3. Linking to Ethnic Now
If you would like to link to Ethnic Now , please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to Ethnic Now :
- may display a Ethnic Now logo, but must not otherwise use any Ethnic Now trade marks without permission from Ethnic Now ;
- may not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- must not in any way imply that Ethnic Now is endorsing it or its products or services;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with Ethnic Now or present false information about Ethnic Now ;
- must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
Ethnic Now expressly reserves the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
Ethnic Now cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site which is linked from or to the Site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ADDITION AND WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO OUR RIGHTS AT LAW TO RESTRICT THE TYPES OF USE REFERRED TO ABOVE, THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE ALSO CONTRACTUAL IN NATURE AND BIND ALL USERS OF ETHNIC NOW.
4. Technical Requirements and Site Security
Ethnic Now is best viewed using the Internet browsers, IE 6.02 (Win 2000), IE 5.5 (NT), Netscape 7 (Win 2000), Mozilla 1.2.1 (Win 2000), Firefox 1 (Win 2000), Opera 7.23 (Win 2000), IE 5.2.3 (Mac OS X), Safari 1.2.1 (Mac OS X), Firefox 1 (Mac OS X) . Any older browser versions may work but users could have limited browsing experience. Any payment information you send to us over the Internet is encrypted using 128 bit Secure Socket Layer technology. SSL is currently the preferred method to securely transfer credit card data over the Internet.
5. Warranty and Liability
Ethnic Now has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of the Site but neither it nor any third-party content provider makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the Site.
Ethnic Now cannot accept liability (including liability for any indirect loss or loss of profits or turnover) for any particular material or the result of any use made of it.
6. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
To the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
For the exclusive benefit of Ethnic Now and to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, Ethnic Now shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence or, where these terms and conditions are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country of the place of business in which you agreed to these terms and conditions or (if different) the country of your principal place of business.
7. Email Alerts
By subscribing to Ethnic Now you are agreeing to receive regular email communications. To stop receiving emails from Ethnic Now , click on the relevant unsubscribe links in the emails you receive or email us on email@example.com. Please use ‘Unsubscribe Me’ as the subject line.
For details on how to book a vacancy on Ethnic Now please follow this link, http://www.ethnicnow.com/postjob.asp
9. Corporate Information
Ethnic Now is independently owned. Registered office address is 4 Park Royal Metro Centre, Britannia Way, London, NW10 7PA.
10. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Ethnic Now ‘s Terms and Conditions were last updated 27th April 2006. These replace any Terms and Conditions in existence before this time. Ethnic Now reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any such variation or amendment to these Terms and Conditions will be posted here.