It’s an opportunity for representatives of small community and voluntary organisations with a turnover of less than £100k to discuss issues and provide proposals for the way forward – come and have YOUR voice heard!
TO BOOK: Gurpreet Ahuja. 020 8863 6707, firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN: Thursday March 19 2009, 9.30am – 12.30pm (9.30am-10.00am: registration, networking, teas and biscuits)
WHERE: Harrow Association of Voluntary Service, The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
1. What are frontline organisations?: Coming up with a definition group can agree on
2. Difficulties faced by frontline organisations: special reference to funding, collaboration/partnerships, commissioning impact; of these barriers and exploring possible solutions
3. What support is available: identifying available support in various areas
4. Is available support effective?: What additional support do groups require?
5. Way forward: Coming up with strategies for overcoming difficulties, and building strong frontline organisations
* Kwaku has experience delivering educational and community programmes for colleges, universities, community & voluntary organisations, and statutory bodies. For a potted CV and BTWSC organisational background: www.btwsc.com/index.php?_p_=2.