“You’re Beautiful, Woman!” is a fun yet constructive & educational event celebrating black female beauty in all its forms – fashion, hair, beauty, fitness and more!
After holding a highly successful event at the Imperial War Museum in 2008, this year the event will be held at the Highgate Newton Centre in North London this year to accommodate even higher numbers. The event is still fun and fabulous with the focus on education and motivation. The self-proclaimed dream team is made up of award-winning entrepreneurs, high-flying professionals and well-established business women – truly a force to be reckoned with.
Join us on the 15th August 2009 at The Highgate Newtown Centre, Highgate
• 5 speakers – topics – relationships, parenting, skincare, hair care, success
• 2 workshops – Relationships & Financial Prudence
• Market area – with at least 25 stalls
• Food area for refreshments
• Treatment room and Sauna – Includes mini-makeovers, make up advice, mini massages, facials, pedicures, manicures
• Reception Area – registration and networking.
• Goodie Bags & Raffle prize draw
Tickets: £5 (Email registration is ESSENTIAL) Free raffle ticket with entry
To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.yourebeautifulwoman.com