The Autumn Ideal Home Show, sponsored by the Energy Saving Trust, (6th -15th October, Earls Court) is the ultimate home event of the autumn and winter calendar. Visit the show to see how you can add interior inspiration to your home and find out all the latest trends in home design, interiors, property and entertaining in the home plus the chance to get specialist advice from leading experts such as ITV1’s Don’t Move, Improve! interiors and property specialist Alison Cork, ITV1’s Saturday Cooks’ top chef Gino D’Acampo and wine expert to the stars and Jamie Oliver’s wine expert, Matt Skinner.
Ethnic exhibitors include;
Raft – Reclaimed Indonesian Teak
Bamboo Red – Silk clothing and authentic and antique Chinese furniture and accessories. www.bamboo-red.co.uk
Casablanca – Moroccan furniture and home accessories
Karishmas – Indian silk throws and cushions www.karishmas.com
Casa De Campo – Argentinean leather goods
AC Jade – Chinese silk kimonos
Happy Dragon – Jade jewellery, jade carvings and clothing
The show is packed full of fantastic shopping ideas, with special show bargains and everything you need to help you totally transform your home, revive and refresh it; plus it’s all under one roof!
So come out of the cold and take a trip to this year’s Autumn Ideal Home Show, guaranteed to be a great day out with something for everyone from the first-time-buyer and traditional homemaker to the stylish home lover or interior design devotee.
Highlights at the show:
• How energy efficient is your home? Visit the Energy Saving Trust stand to find out more about saving energy, money and the environment in your home.
• Stop by the Luxury Living for Less roomsets to gain fabulous interior inspiration from TV expert Alison Cork and www.homesandbargains.co.uk . Alison will be styling 5 rooms including a luxurious bedroom, a contemporary kitchen and the ultimate wet room, plus pick up a FREE 80 page book showing you all the latest in home ideas and accessories at affordable prices for the autumn season. Pick up free interior advice from the Homes and Bargains team at the Luxury for Less roomsets.
• The Home Ideas Theatre in partnership with B&Q Inspired Living – top names from the worlds of DIY, interiors and cookery will be giving demonstrations on the hour every hour throughout the day. Italian chef Gino D’Acampo from ITV’s Saturday Cooks will be on hand giving you his top tips on creating the perfect autumn dinner party. Plus the chance for some hands on involvement with masterclasses such as floristry and wine tasting.
• Pick up some essential property advice from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors at our exclusive Property Lounge, plus the chance to receive a discount copy of Location, Location, Location magazine with more top tips and first time buyer advice.
• Take a walk through our stunning, life-size Allied Carpet showhouse, offering the latest home design and trends in modern living and ultimate lifestyle luxury.
• Wander through the Gift Section filled with wonderful gift ideas and fantastic bargains offering treats for the whole family.
• Call in at the show’s Home from Home and support an appeal to build a CLIC Sargent Home from Home for kids with cancer and their families in London. CLIC Sargent is this year’s Autumn Ideal Home Show charity partner.
• KIDS GO FOR FREE! New to the Autumn Ideal Home Show 2006. Those children under 16 can come along absolutely free, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
• After all that busy shopping why not take time out in the Beauty Retreat and pamper yourself with a complimentary massage or manicure.
So whatever you do, make the Autumn Ideal Home Show the place to be this autumn so you don’t miss out on everything that’s on offer!