With a solid background in beauty and hair care Vivienne’s entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the industry led her to start up Beautology in 2008.
Beautology believes and strives towards providing its clientele with a top quality service using only the best products. Its aim is to take the stress out of everyday life and transport our clientele to a place of well being whether it be at your home or place of work a wide range of treatments are available to you. Beautology’s signature service is its ‘pamper parties’ which are perfect for hen-nights, special birthdays, anniversaries or even if you just feel like spoiling yourself.
Vivienne will be doing a presentation on beauty and make-up on 9th August at the “You’re Beautiful, Woman!” event at the Imperial War Museum. As well as an interactive presentation she will also be offering a range of wonderful pampering treatments at an even more wonderful price of just £10 on the day.
Treatments exclusively available at “You’re Beautiful, Woman”:
• mini manicure (file, cuticle work and buff/polish)15-20mins
• mini pedicure (file, cuticle work, and buff/polish) 15-20mins
• neck and shoulder massage (seated massage reliving tension and stress) 15mins
• Indian head massage( great for relaxation) 15mins
• Nu skin mini facial ( an exciting new galvanic facial) 20 mins
• one- one makeup consultations 15mins
All mini treatments will be at a special price of £10 for event attendees
You’re Beautiful, Woman!
Venue: Imperial War Museum,
London SE1 6HZ
Tickets: FREE (registration is ESSENTIAL)
For more information on Beautology please contact:
Vivienne Addo – email@example.com
For more information on “You’re Beautiful, Woman!” email: firstname.lastname@example.org