Moustaches and Beards seem to be the biggest trend in Bollywood this season. Be it Ranveer Singh or Akshay Kumar, Bollywood Celebs seem to be flaunting their facial hair with great style and charisma. Actors like Aamir Khan with his smart cop moustache look in Talash, to Hrithik Roshan with a full beard in Guzaarish to Ranveer Singh with his trendy moustache; facial hair seems to have set its foot into Bollywood and seems like it’s here to stay, at least for a while. Facial Hair if well maintained, makes men look sexy and desirable and also oozes a more authoritative, powerful, edgy and uber sexy appeal.
• Ranveer Singh has been seen making public appearances in his mighty moustache which is his character sketch in Ram Leela. With his slicked back, messy hair and the sexy overloaded stubble on his face, Ranveer has set out to make a huge fashion statement. He looks Mature, confident and flaunts his moustache with immense style which seems to be catching on with his fans. To suit his glorious moustache, Ranveer has been sporting a slick gelled-back look which is a great remedy for those bad-hair days as well.
• Hrithik Roshan’s Hair has always made news with the various hairstyles and haircuts the actor has adorned. Hrithik’s look in Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara has been on the circuit and a current top favorite amongst not just Hrithik fans but global fashionistas. Inspired from Bradley Cooper’s luscious curls, Hrithik gave the hair style a different dimension paired with smart formals and trendy shades. This look is here to stay! This look especially suits Hrithik the most, due to his long face-cut and his dreamy eyes which bring out his features and makes him ‘Oh-So stylish’!
• Farhan Akhtar on the other hand, has made significant changes to his appearance ranging from the long curly crop in Rock On and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara to his current chic hair cut post Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. Farhan’s crew cut which he has been sporting on the red carpet of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag has made a re-entry into the fashion scene as a hot favorite which can be sported with every outfit as well as great for every season. Also, he carries his look with smooth gelled-back hair which is great especially on those bad-hair days.
• John Abraham has always been a leader in terms of style. Since his modeling days, John has retained his personal nonchalant style intact. He sported a long mane for quite a long time which was a rage amongst his fans. However, lately, John has opted for short hair with slightly raised spikes in the front. This look suites John’s frame and defines his body shape. He has been seen sporting this look for a couple of films and has become a part of his personal style statement.
• Akshay Kumar hasn’t experimented too much with his locks however, with his look in Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara, the moustache has never looked any cooler. A sharp, well maintained moustache with smart formals and dark shades makes Akshay definitely look like a suave gangster.
About Asgar Saboo:
Asgar Saboo, has styled the likes of Cindy Crawford and Twiggy to Bollywood supremo and one of the world’s most beautiful women Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The name Asgar is synonymous with cutting edge and attention grabbing hairstyles. The UK based hair maestro has worked his magic on scores of celebrities and dignitaries the world over, making the front covers of several leading fashion magazines and item publications with his show-stopping and inspirational coiffures.