PRAWN BUTTER PEPPER GARLIC
Succulent prawns gently simmered in garlic and white butter sauce with freshly crushed black pepper
Prawn ‘B’ grade — 5 nos.
Chilli flakes — 2 gms.
Crushed pepper corn — 2 gm
Chopped garlic — 5 gms.
Chopped ginger — 5 gms.
Garam masala powder — 1 gm
Chopped coriander — 1 gm
Refined oil — 5 ml
Unsalted butter — 5 gm
Corn flour — for dusting of prawns
Tempura batter — 5 ml
Juice of lemon — 5 ml
Oyster sauce — 5 ml
Oil — for frying
1. Clean the prawns by slitting and taking out the vein.
2. Wash and pat them dry.
3. Coat the prawns with thick tempura batter and then dust with corn flour
4. Lightly fry the prawns till they are done
5. Take oil in a non-stick pan, sauté ginger and garlic.
6. Add chilli flakes and crushed pepper corn.
7. Add around 20-25 ml water and oyster sauce. bring it to a boil.
8. Add garam masala and chopped coriander
9. Toss the fried prawns in sauce till it evenly coats the prawns
10. Finish with lemon juice and butter
11. Serve hot, garnished with coriander sprig
Address: 16 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HW
Telephone no: 0207-6299802, 0207-6298542
Cuisine: Regional Indian cuisine, large vegetarian selection
Management: Old World Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (OWH)
Head Chef: Sanjay Kaul
Number of covers: 80