Whether it’s dining in the restaurant or catering for your special occasion, Pot and Grill specialises in delivering creative tasty plates of food with Caribbean and British influences at reasonable prices. The restaurant is the creation of Maurice Charles, a chef with a passion for food and cooking and almost 25 years of catering and hospitality experience. This includes working at some of the UK’s best food operators from Marks and Spencer’s and The Wellington Club in Knightsbridge to a variety of hotels including The Waldorf and Sofitel, St James.
Pot and Grill is proud to be part of the ever-expanding troupe of food traders who are revolutionising the London dining scene. In his role as director of catering and head chef Maurice Charles produces and creates tantalising dishes.
Maurice Charles, said: “It’s high time food lovers had somewhere to eat, good tasty honest food, cooked by a chef who is experienced, cares for what he is preparing and uses only the freshest, locally sourced produce”.
The restaurant and catering business caters for office staff, lunch timers, shoppers, lovers and evening diners. The Caribbean/British menu includes:
• Tempura battered salted cod fish & scallion stuffed peppers, lemon dressing
• Crispy fried sesame chicken fillets, sweet chilli mayonnaise dip.
• Crab & sweet potato fish cakes home made chilli salsa
• Pulled jerk pork & potato croquettes, spicy BBQ dip
• Hot and crispy chicken wings tossed with your choice of sauce
• Sweet chilli, BBQ, jerk glaze, oriental Thai or blue cheese
• Succulent curry goat falling of the bone with ginger & scotch bonnet peppers
• Brown stew chicken marinated with thyme, tomatoes & molasses
• Whole Icelandic red fish with coconut, coriander & okra
• Trini curried chickpeas, fresh mango & coconut, sweet onion chutney
Special offer: to celebrate the launch of Pot and Grill, they are offering 10 per cent off your first order (food only) or a free starter or dessert with your main meal when you dine in the restaurant. Offer valid until February 7, 2015. Pot & Grill are also offering 10 per cent off your first catering order between now and March 31, 2015.
Pot and Grill is available for hire, Sunday to Monday.
Info: Pot & Grill, 405 Stratford High Street (4 minutes walk from Stratford station, 2 doors left of the Magistrate Court),
London E15 4QZ Phone: 07951 665052 ‘ Twitter: @PotandGrill / #PotandGrill ‘
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PotandGrill ‘ Open: 12-9pm, Tuesday to Saturday
Further press information: to arrange a review of Pot & Grill, an interview with chef Maurice Charles or to request images, please contact Sophia A Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org / 07855 86 77 78.
– ENDS –