The Ultimate Guide to Beauty (Glentree Publishing) by Anjana Gosai is a one-of-a-kind dressing table guide containing everything a girl needs to look and feel her best.
Over 210 pages and 12 chapters, Britain’s leading Asian beauty expert Anjana Gosai shares her essential tips and trade secrets.
The hardback book is crammed with practical advice on how to achieve inner and outer beauty with chapters on ‘skin’, ‘understanding your face’, ‘tools’, ‘foundation’, ‘eyes’, ‘cheeks’, ‘lips’, ‘nails’, ‘hair’, ‘unwanted hair’, ‘bridal beauty’, ‘henna’, ‘catwalk’, ‘Bollywood beauty’ and ‘body & mind’.
Author, Anjana Gosai, a former model and health and beauty journalist with over eight years experience, says: “I was inundated with letters from readers asking for beauty advice and soon realised that there was nothing out there which catered to the needs of today’s Asian woman.
“Whether it’s lipstick junkies searching for the perfect shade or confused brides-to-be unsure about their look for the big day, the Ultimate Guide to Beauty has the answers.”
THE BOOK FEATURES:
• Step-by-step instructions and illustrations to help you choose the right foundation for your skin tone, how to create smoky eyes, perfect brows, long-lasting lip colour and many more essential beauty looks and tips.
• Stunning photography of trend-setting looks featuring some of India’s leading supermodels such as Ujjwala Raut, Sheetal Mallar, Indrani Das Gupta, Tinu Verghese and Upen Patel.
• Exclusive advice from leading hairdressers, skincare gurus, make-up artists from around the world, including Bollywood make-up maestros Mickey Contractor, Kapil Bhalla and industry experts Adhuna Bhabani-Akhtar, Ruby Hammer, Clint Fernandes, Ash Kumar, Naveeda, Dar, Philip Kingsley, Bastien Gonzalez and many more.
• A guide to inner wellbeing from leading life coach Robin Sharma (author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari), yoga masters at the Ananda Spa in the Himalayas and Ayurvedic tips from the renowned Somatheeram Health Resort in Kerala.
• Essential tips on hair removal
• A bridal beauty guide
• A round up of classic and contemporary Bollywood beauty looks from the last 50 years
• A global beauty directory – so readers can choose where to have their beauty treatments all over the world.
The Ultimate Guide to Beauty is a must-have for every girl’s dressing table.