Bollywood to the future
• Love Story 2050 introduces Harman Baweja – The promising debutant actor currently riding the waves of the tremendous pre-release Hype.
• Boasting state of the art special effects, Love Story 2050 has been long in the making and is one of the most expensive Indian films ever made.
• Love Story 2050 depicts visuals never seen before in Indian cinema. Grand sets, extensive special effects to portray the future cities, robots and flying cars have until now been the forte of Hollywood blockbusters.
• Love Story 2050 is the first futuristic sci-fi romance with all the “Bollywood” trimmings ensuring wholesome family entertainment.
• Love Story 2050 will release in cinema extensively across the UK on Thursday July 3rd.
Karan (Harman Baweja) is a young, spirited, sporty guy living life off the rules and Sana (Priyanka Chopra), a young petite, shy girl living by the rules. A magical love story between them was inevitable!
Karan’s uncle, Dr. Khanna’s (Boman Irani) much developed time machine finally works and Sana wants to travel to Mumbai in the future. Reluctantly agreeing, they all land in Mumbai in the year 2050. Flying cars, 200 storey buildings, human like robots and sky rails have changed the very face of the city. Through a series of twists and turns, Karan finds himself separating from his love.
QT, a friendly femme robot and Boo, a small robotic teddy bear play their distinct part in bringing their love story together but soon find them-selves under the threat of the demi-god of the future, Dr. Hoshi.
How will Karan defeat the evil Dr. Hoshi and will he win back his love, Sana? How will they ever get back to their original timeline?
Love Story 2050
Introducing Harman Baweja & Starring Priyanka Chopra, Boman Irani
Music Director Anu Malik Lyricist Javed Akhtar Writer & Director Harry Baweja
www.LoveStory2050.com / www.adlabsfilms.com
In cinemas Thursday 3rd July