To win this opportunity of a lifetime, just create your own music video explaining why you deserve to be a VIP at the MOBO Awards, upload it to the Lebara Mobile facebook page- and get all your friends and family to vote for you!
CEO of the Lebara Group, Ratheesan Yoganathan comments, “This is a great opportunity for young aspiring artists to have their work recognised by the industry, and for one person in particular to meet and work with an industry-recognised video director. At Lebara we’re proud of our association with the MOBO Awards – an organisation that has done so much to raise the profile of urban music – and honoured to offer a helping hand to a new generation of music creators.”
The top 7 videos with the most ‘Likes’ on the Lebara/ MOBO Facebook page will be shortlisted as finalists and presented to a panel of MOBO Awards celebrities, including renowned founder
Kanya King MBE. Judges will be looking for the most creative and innovative video entry. The creator of the winning video will be crowned the ultimate VIP, receiving two VIP tickets and the chance to work with a top music director. The remaining 6 finalists will each receive two tickets to the award ceremony, so they will also be in on the action.
Kanya King enthuses, "We are delighted with Lebara Mobile’s innovative take on its sponsorship of the MOBO Awards, inspiring a new generation to realise their musical potential. This is a fantastic way to celebrate our 15th anniversary. We look forward to viewing the finalists and awarding the winner with a potentially life changing opportunity that will open doors for them within the industry."
Think you have got what it takes? The competition runs until midnight on 10th October, so the sooner you create your video, the better…
• Videos must be inspired by MOBO Music
• Videos must be original and creative material, videos including any pre-recorded material will be disqualified
• Videos must be between 30 seconds and 3 minutes
• The competition starts on 2nd September and closes at 11.59pm on 10th October 2010
• The winner and the runners up will be notified on Tuesday 12th October
• The MOBO Awards will take place in Liverpool on 20th October
• The VIP experience includes a grand entrance down the Red carpet with celebrities and media, VIP pre-show reception with cocktails and canapés and VIP after-show party with hospitality.
For full terms and conditions see www.facebook.com/lebaramobile