Get Twisted in the Park is a free picnic event for 20 – 30 somethings to enjoy an action packed day full of games and activities. The main focus of this event is social interaction and the key attraction will be four giant Twister boards (accommodating up to 120 people). The event will feature a ‘last mat standing competition’, so groups of people can Get Twisted in the Park for a good cause! All proceeds raised on the day will be donated to The Prostate Cancer Charity. It is a brand new concept with the full support of a variety of organisations within the community such as Croydon Enterprise and 100 Black Men. The event offers a fun day out for all, especially those looking for a social event with a twist!
The event provides a great start to the weekend leading up to the Notting Hill carnival with a range of attractions, such as:
• Giant outdoor games including Snakes and Ladders, Jenga and Connect 4
• A spot of comedy from our host/compere Mr Cee and comedian/poet Anika Wilson
• A celebrity auction, offering an all expenses paid dinner date with a male celebrity (tbc)
• Guest speaker representing The Prostate Cancer Charity.
• Music by Dj’s playing the best in RnB, Soul and party classics
• A raffle with a range of fantastic prizes and giveaways
• A range of vendors supplying a variety of food on the day
Hotminute Ltd is looking for businesses to sponsor this event and have fantastic promotional opportunities on offer. For further information please contact email@example.com
Get Twisted in the Park is scheduled for Saturday 29th August at Wandle Park in Croydon, between 1pm – 6pm.
Train: West Croydon, Waddon
Tram link: Wandle Park
Buses: 157, 264, 289, 407, 410, 455, and all buses to central Croydon
Hotminute Ltd specialise in creating environments where people can meet, mingle and socialise. It’s all about breaking down social barriers and experiencing a great time out.