Nominations open for the Black British Business Awards – Sponsored by EY
Awards enter their second year of celebrating the outstanding achievements of black British business leaders.
On 12th March 2015 Business Secretary The Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP attended the official launch of the Black British Business Awards hosted at BNP Paribas along with other celebrated business leaders, including Piers Linney.
Endorsed by the Prime Minister David Cameron, with EY as key sponsor for the second year running, the awards will look to further strengthen recognition of the important contribution made by Black British business professionals and entrepreneurs.
The BBBAwards launched in 2014 as the only premium awards programme which recognises and celebrates the exceptional performance and outstanding achievements of black entrepreneurs and professionals in Britain. The 2014 awards also received support from Baker & McKenzie, BP, EDF Energy, Reed Smith, Thomson Reuters and Virgin Money.
This year’s ceremony will be held at The Hilton Park Lane Hotel, London, on 20th October 2015, and will recognise 10 outstanding black business professionals and entrepreneurs in five industry categories:
· Financial Services (includes banks, brokers, payment services, insurance companies, credit cards, funds and regulators)
· Retail and Consumer Goods (includes food, beverage, household goods, retail, travel and leisure, cosmetics, personal and luxury goods)
· Infrastructure and Manufacturing (includes transportation, built environment, power and utilities)
· Professional Services (includes law, accounting, management consultancy and in-house professionals)
· Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (includes health, industrials, telecoms, pharmaceuticals, transport and energy)
Nominations can be submitted here -http://www.thebbbawards.com/nominate/