The Asian Wedding Experience Awards, the first of its kind in the UK is a series of regional awards, of which the North West is the first, to be followed by the Midlands Awards, and the National Awards in London in February 2014.
Nominations are called from all those who run a wedding business that caters to the diverse Asian community in the North West, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North Wales and Scotland.
Nominations can be made via the partner website asianweddingexperience.com or via email to email@example.com
Nominations can be made by businesses themselves, by colleagues, or by brides and grooms who were wowed by their services.
The judges will be looking for excellence of service, quality of product or service, commitment, professional standards and inspirational values of the businesses and individuals nominated.
The judges on the panel are Beverley Uddin Khandaker, Editor in chief of Didsbury Magazine; Talat-Farooq Awan, broadcaster and presenter of BBC Manchester Indus Show; Rabbia Ali Shah, Editor of Asian Wedding Ideas Blog; Umbreen Ali Features Editor of Fusion Lifestyle; David Key, Renaissance hotels Manchester; Juel Khan Managing Director of Simplicity Events and Monir Ali, Photographer.
The awards presented by Talat Awan, will be a groundbreaking event celebrating the contributions of the few that make the dreams of 1000s possible.
The awards categories are:
• Venue and stage decorator of the year – Sponsored by Simplicity Events
• Wedding planner of the year
• Photographer of the year –
• Videographer of the year –
• Hair stylist of the year – Sponsored By Avenue Hair Lounge
• Makeup artist of the year
• Venue of the year – Sponsored by Renaissance Manchester
• Caterer of the year
• Bridal wear designer of the year
• Groom wear designer of the year
• Mendhi Artist of the year
• Florist of the year
• Cake Company of the year
• Transport supplier of the year
• Toastmaster of the year
• Wedding Stationary Supplier of the year
• Entertainer of the of the year
• Judges award for outstanding contribution – Sponsored by Monir Ali Photography
The Asian Wedding Experience Awards are held in as association with Asian Wedding Experience and award partners are Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel, Supreme Dream and media supporters are; Asian Lite, Fusion Lifestyle, Asian Image, Didsbury Magazine & Asian Leader.
Nominations are open from 24 April 2013 to 20 May 2013, The judging panel will meet on 1 June 2013, with winners announced at the awards ceremony on 9th June 2013. To make a nomination please visit www.asianweddingexperience.com