Inner Rhythm and BritishBlackMusic.com (BBM) present an extraordinary afternoon workshop to help you use the science and art of creating and designing a winning music business strategy to transform your music business and career to new heights.
At £35, this power-packed workshop, which will break down old and new marketing strategies, and the old and new music industry environments, is great value for money!
If you’re in London, England, check your diary and make sure you’re free on Saturday September 27 2008 2-5pm, because whether you’re a budding or experienced muso or industryite, you will not want to miss this limited-availability opportunity!
For the first time ever, well-known music business consultant Kavit Haria and BBM’s music industry lecturer and journalist Kwaku, come together to give you tools, models and ideas behind successful independent music business strategies and show you how to create your own. You’ll also learn how to gain more exposure using traditional marketing and new-world internet marketing.
You’ll walk away knowing how to…
* Put together a framework for your music business plan
* Craft a vision that’s so compelling it’ll drive you faster towards your music results
* Understand how the old, traditional music industry works (it may be dying but it’s powerful and can’t be ignored), and learn how to move forward in the new online market
* Understand key concepts of online and offline marketing
* Fast track yourself through relevant Copyright and contract law
When and Where?
The event is on Saturday September 27 2008.
Registration starts at 1.30pm. Event Timings are 2.00pm – 5.00pm.
The event takes place at Rich Mix Cultural Foundation, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London, E1 6LA.
To book or for more information, go to: http://innerrhythm.eventwax.com/how-to-create-a-winning-music-business-strategy-for-the-independent-musician-or-music-entrepreneur