GAO Tek Inc. Offers Foundry Compatible GBICs
Toronto, ON – GAO Tek Inc. (http://www.GAOTek.com) has newly released a series of Foundry Compatible GBICs (Gigabit Interface Converter), which are specially designed to be fully compatible with Foundry original products. Additionally, GAO Tek offers high performance, reliable and cost-effective optical transceivers, which help enterprises and technicians meet challenges encountered in diverse network topologies. Furthermore, to ensure the highest level of quality and lasting performance, GAO Tek thoroughly tests its products before they enter the supply chain. Currently, we offer the following Foundry compatible GBIC models: E1G-SX, E1G-LX, E1G-LHA, E1G-LHB, E1G-TX.
For more information regarding these products please visit the following link: http://www.gaotek.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=169_180.
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, http://www.GAOGroup.com, which also includes
• GAO RFID Inc. – http://www.GAORFID.com
• GAO Tek Inc. – http://www.GAOTek.com
• GAO Research Inc. – http://www.GAOResearch.com
• WowGao Inc. – http://www.WowGao.com
• GAO RFID Asset Tracking – http://www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
• GAO Embedded – http://www.GAOEmbedded.com
• GAO Instruments – http://www.GAOInstruments.com
• GAO Comm – http://www.GAOComm.com
• GAO Fiber Optics – http://www.GAOFiberOptics.com